SHIZUOKA STADIUM ECOPA, JAPAN
A facility that one million people can share the excitement together.
Ogasayama Nature and Sports Park ECOPA was built for the theme of “ Health, Sports and Nature”. The park takes up 269 Hectares between two cities, Fukuroi City and Kakegawa City of Shizuoka Prefecture. This park has a stadium called ECOPA, which can hold 50,000 people. It is the largest facility in the prefecture. The park also has other facilities like, ECOPA Arena which can hold 10,000 people, a sub-Arena and training room. Another attractive aspect of this park is that you can enjoy walking through nature in all four seasons and experience forest natural relaxation.
2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan ™
- 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan ™ (FIFA.com)
- Shizuoka Stadium ECOPA - 3 Matches
- ■ Group E／ Cameroon 0 - 2 Germany
- ■ Group H／ Belgium 3 - 2 Russia
- ■ Quarter-finals／ England 1 - 2 Brazil
Rugby World Cup 2019™
- Rugby World Cup 2019™ JAPAN
- Shizuoka Stadium ECOPA - 4 Matches
- ■ POOL A／ JAPAN 19 - 12 IRELAND
- ■ POOL B／ SOUTH AFRICA 49 - 3 ITALY
- ■ POOL A／ SCOTLAND 61 - 0 RUSSIA
- ■ POOL D／ AUSTRALIA 27 - 8 GEORGIA